Do you fit the mold of the wealthy?
1. Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
6. Rich people admire other rich & successful people. Poor people resent rich & successful people.
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves & their value. Poor people think negatively approximately selling & promotion.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are superior receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people select to obtain paid based on results. Poor people select to obtain paid based on time.
12. Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
15. Rich people have their money work complex for them. Poor people work complex for their money.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
17. Rich people constantly learn & grow. Poor people think they already know.”
― T. Harv Eker, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth